Log In Or Create Account
Log in to comment, add shows and movies to your queue, and more! New here? Create a Crunchyroll account.
Here at Crunchyroll, we care about making sure that you, our loyal fans, can access the Crunchyroll service anywhere, anytime! Today, we are happy to announce that with a Chromecast device you can now cast your favorite Anime shows from your mobile phone, tablet or desktop directly to your TV. Our team has been working closely with the team at Google to ensure that the Crunchyroll experience on takes full advantage of all that the Chromecast product has to offer.
Josh Gentry, who leads App Development at Crunchyroll states:
“We have thoroughly enjoyed working alongside the Chromecast Team to bring Crunchyroll to such a unique platform that enables our users to extend their experience on their mobile devices and computers to the living room.”
Once your Chromecast is connected, simply open your mobile app or chrome browser and locate the new cast icon in the top right corner you can access the full content line-up available on the iOS or Android app, as well as all your favorite Anime and Dramas from the Crunchyroll website. Chromecast, a small device which plugs directly into the HDMI input on your television, allows you to watch content on your TV while using your mobile app or Chrome browser, as the controller. If you would like to watch simulcast episodes of the most recent Anime shows directly from Japan on your TV, in HD, without Ads you can !
How To Watch Crunchyroll On Samsung TV
As of now, due to no dedicated Crunchyroll app on Samsung tv, you cannot stream its content directly on Samsung TV but there is still a way by which you can watch Crunchyroll shows on your Samsung TV. Many of you must be aware of Samsungs screen mirroring feature, also known as casting. Yes, with the help of screen mirroring, you can watch Crunchyroll on Samsung TV by casting it from your mobile device.
Follow all the steps given below to watch the Crunchyroll on Samsung TV-
Step 1- Before casting your mobile to Samsung TV, make sure to check that the screen mirroring option is enabled in your Samsung TV or not.
Note- Make sure you should connect your mobile and Samsung TV to the same internet connection or Wi-Fi.
Step 2- First go to your mobile and launch the play store or app store.
Step 3- Go to the search icon and type Crunchyroll.
Step 4- Click on the install button and wait until it finishes.
Step 5- Now, go to the mobile setting option and scroll down until you find the connection & sharing option.
Step 6- Navigate the cast option on your mobile screen and click on it.
Step 7- Enable the Cast option and it automatically detects all nearby devices for casting.
Step 8- Select your Samsung TVs name .
Step 9- After your mobile gets cast with your Samsung TV. Then open Crunchyroll app on your mobile and play your favorite anime.
Step 10- You can now enjoy all shows of Crunchyroll on Samsung TV.
Pelo Navegador Da Smart TV
Em geral, Smart TVs possuem um navegador nativo, que permite acessar sites como no computador. Através dele, você pode abrir o site da Crunchyroll e assistir seus animes favoritos.
Faça o seguinte:
Crunchyroll em navegador nativo de Smart TV
Com o controle remoto, é possível inclusive deixar o vídeo em tela cheia.
Don’t Miss: Sling TV Shahid Vip
How To Get Crunchyroll Via The Chromecast
1) Launch the official website of Crunchyroll on your PC to get the Crunchyroll app.
2) Thirdly, tap on the anime content to cast it on the Samsung TV via the Chromecast.
3) Give the Cast, choose from the list of available devices. Here choose the Samsung TV to establish a connection in order to get Crunchyroll on Samsung TV.
4) Under the cast icon, choose Sources drop-down, and tap the cast option.
5) After the screen mirroring is done, launch the Crunchyroll app on your smartphone to get it on Samsung TV.
Chrome Plating With Sharp Rollers Does Not Work
Sometimes the Chromecast doesnt work properly with Crunchyroll or you get playback errors when streaming. In these cases, try these simple solutions to fix them.
- Make sure both devices are connected to the same network.
- Update the Crunchyroll application installed on your smartphone.
- If necessary, update your Chromecasts firmware to the latest version.
- Restart your chromatograph and then play the video.
- If your TV has built-in support for Chromecast, make sure this feature is enabled.
Read Also: How To Hook Up Antenna To Smart TV
Chromecast Crunchyroll Using Smartphone App
Before proceeding, make sure that your Android or iOS devices and your Chromecast are connected to the same WiFI network. You can see the cast icon only when both the devices are connected to the same WiFi connectivity.
1. Open the Crunchyroll app on your Android or iPhone. .
2. When both the devices are connected to the same WiFi network, you will find the cast icon in the top-right corner. The cast icon will appear on the homepage itself. You can also stream any video to see the Cast icon as well.
3. Tap on the Cast icon.
4. Your phone will scan and displays the list of available devices. Choose the Chromecast device from the list of the devices.
5. After establishing a successful connection, the content will now stream on your TV.
While the content is getting cast, you can use your smartphone as a remote to control the Chromecast. You can change the video, adjust the audio and play/pause using your smartphone.
To stop: Cast icon > Disconnect.
Chromecast Crunchyroll using Chrome browser on PC
1. Connect your computer to the same WiFi network as that of your Chromecast device.
2. Open the Google Chrome browser on your PC and go to .
3. Log in to your account if needed.
4. Now, right-click anywhere on the screen and choose the Cast option. .
6). Your computer will look for the available devices and displays them.
7). Choose the Cast Tab option under the dropdown and click on the Chromecast device name.
To stop, click the cast icon > Stop Casting.
S To Chromecast Crunchyroll Using Mobile
The first and foremost step is to connect your Chromecast device to the TV.
On your smartphone, launch the Crunchyroll app.
Select the video from the app that you want to play.
Now, click on the Cast icon appears on the top of your screen.
The screen will display the nearby available devices. Choose your Chromecast device.
Now, you can see the selected video on your TV screen.
Also Check: How Much Does A TV Screen Repair Cost
How To Cast Crunchyroll To TV From Your Phone
Note: Chromecast is supported on both Android and iOS platforms. Hence, you can use the below steps on both the devices to cast Crunchyroll.
1. Connect the Google Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Make sure that the Chromecast and your mobile phone are connected to the same WiFi network. If it is not connected, then connect both to the same network.
3. Open Crunchyroll app.
4. Play the video which you want to cast.
5. You will find the Cast icon on the top right corner of the video player.
6. Click on the cast icon.
7. The application will display the available devices to cast.
8. Click on the Chromecast device to which you are going to cast.
The video will now play on your TV using Chromecast. While the video is getting cast, you can minimize the app on your mobile phone and start using it for other purposes.
How To Stream Crunchyroll On Sony Smart TV
Crunchyroll is the ultimate destination for anime fans on any device. Apart from anime, it has the coolest collection of dramas and mangas. It has all episodes of popular animes that you can binge-watch on any device you wish. Also, the app has content in different languages. This includes English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, and Arabic. So, every single anime fan can access their favorite animes with much ease. In this section, we shall learn how to add and stream Crunchyroll on Sony Smart TV.
There are a lot of genres for the animes in Crunchyroll. This includes action, adventure, drama, romance, fantasy, comedy, historical, and much more. Also, the library is well categorized so that you can easily find any show you like from it. Additionally, you can read manga and watch Asian dramas on the Crunchyroll app.
Also Check: Airplay TV Without Apple TV
How To Chromecast Crunchyroll To The TV Using Chrome Browser
1. Connect Chromecast to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Ensure that your desktop and Chromecast is connected to the same WiFi network.
3. Open on your Chrome browser.
4. Click on the three-dotted menu icon on the top right corner of your Chrome browser.
5. Now click on the Cast button under the Menu option.
6. Chrome will search for the available Chromecast devices.
7. Click on the Sources button.
8. Now select Cast Tab to cast the particular tab. .
9. Click on the Chromecast device to cast the tab.
10. Select your favorite video to watch it on the TV.
The video will play on your TV. While the video is getting cast, you can work on your computer which will not affect the video.
Related: How to Chromecast HBO Go to TV?
How To Get Crunchyroll On Samsung TV
Crunchyroll is one of the best anime apps for Samsung TV and it is available in the official store. At times there is a possibility that you can cast it on bigger screens. By default, almost all apps come with the cast feature, so it is easy to cast.
Lets see how to get the Crunchyroll
1) Firstly, Download the Crunchyroll app from the official store on your smartphone.
2) Secondly, Launch the notification panel of your smartphone, and choose the Smartview option. Using this you can get Crunchyroll on Samsung TV.
3) Once you give Smartview or Cast, choose from the list of available devices. Here choose the Samsung TV to establish a connection in order to get Crunchyroll on Samsung TV.
4) After the screen mirroring is done, launch the Crunchyroll app on your smartphone to get it on Samsung TV.
5) Now, tap on the anime content to cast it on the Samsung TV.
Similarly, you can use the same procedure via the Similar Things app. So install the Similar Things app from the official app store and mirror it with the iOS device with the Samsung TV.
Read Also: Can’t Find Disney Plus On Lg Smart TV
Get A Miracast Or Dlna
Before you can use this, youll need a Miracast or DLNA-enabled device. If you dont see any available devices when you try to stream, you may need to buy one or enable the feature on a device you already own.
Miracast is a wireless display standard thats theoretically supposed to be the rest of the industrys response to Apples AirPlay. If you have a Roku or Amazon Fire TV device, you can Miracast from Edge to your TV. You can also purchase dedicated MIracast dongles that plug into an HDMI port. Microsofts Xbox One also now has Miracast support thanks to an update, too.
DLNA is an older standard. Your video game console, a TV, or another device you have lying around might support it. But, if youre looking for a modern device for this purpose, youre probably better off getting a Miracast-enabled device.
Theres always the option of just plugging in an HDMI cable and hooking your computer up to the TV that way the old-fashioned wired approach will always work well and wont have the lag a wireless solution might have.
How Do I Mirror Crunchyroll To My Smart TV
How To Play Crunchyroll From Your Phone On Your TV
You May Like: How To Add Philo To Vizio Smart TV
How Do I Add Crunchyroll On Samsung TV
Do you guys like anime and manga? Would you like to watch them for free of cost? Would you like to see it from almost any device as well? If all your answers were affirmative, then Crunchyrollis actually perfect for you. With it, you guys will have access to a really wide variety of East Asian-related shows. Also including both famous and not-so-famous content as well. Just read this article to know all about How Do I Add Crunchyroll on Samsung TV. Lets start
In spite of being a free service, it is better if you pay for it. Why? Well, if you guys choose not to pay, your video stream will get interrupted via three or more commercial breaks, and also who enjoys commercials? No one thats who. Besides, you guys will have access to all the content just hours after being released in Japan and along with their subtitles! All of that just for 7.99$ a month as well. Either way, if you guys dont feel like paying for it, then you can still watch Crunchyroll content along with some limitations of course.
However, the greatest thing about Crunchyroll, besides the fact that is the only page dedicated to anime streaming as well, is that you can watch it from anywhere as well. Yes, you heard that right, from anywhere as well. This also means that you guys can start watching the show on your TV using your PS4 . And then also continue on your phone. Isnt it great?
Via Smart TVs in Smarter Ways
How To Cast Crunchyroll On Sony Android TV
If you dont want to add the Crunchyroll app, you can choose to cast it on your TV. For that, you need to have the latest version of Crunchyroll on your device.
1. Connect both your Sony Smart TV as well as your casting device to the same WiFi.
2. On your Android smartphone, install Crunchyroll from the Play Store.
3. Launch the Crunchyroll app and then sign in to your account.
4. Click on the Cast icon.
5. Browse through the Crunchyroll app library and choose the video to play.
6. Enjoy watching the Crunchyroll video on your TV.
Now, you know two ways to stream your favorite animes on your Sony Smart TV with Crunchyroll. So, there is no way that you will miss your favorite animes anymore. Above all, Crunchyroll is a free service and you can get additional features with premium plans. If you have any issues with the Crunchyroll app, let us know in the comments.
You May Like: How To Watch Philo On Vizio Smart TV
Choose Your Lg Smart TV And It Will Start Displaying On Your Smart TV
Is crunchyroll available on samsung smart tv. Once connected, you will be able to stream the show from the laptop or computer monitor onto the glorious 4k screen of your smart tv. The only smart tvs that have a crunchyroll app is roku tvs. More great news to share with everyone!
Others in the household can’t watch on the tv while i’m away unless i share my login with them. I watch crunchyroll almost everyday and yet all of my other apps on my smart hub samsung tv work fine. Crunchyroll had a samsung tv app from 2012 to 2015.
And i’ve accidentally consumed mobile data with it, since screen mirroring doesn’t require a wifi access point. Well boy do i have news for you! So i recently got a new membership for crunchyroll after a while of using sites that are free and give me the same stuff.
Choose your samsung smart tv and it will start displaying on your smart tv. You already know the best apps to binge using your samsung smart tv but this is a little different. Access through it will end on july 15th.
Founded in june 2006 by a group of uc berkeley graduates, crunchyroll’s distribution channel and partnership program delivers content to over five million online community members worldwide. But i wanted to watch son my samsung tv and now the app is gone for it. So it seems you will have to do it the old fashioned way:
Pin On Adorable
Pin On Web Pixer
How To Add Crunchyroll To Your Samsung Smart TV
Youve been in school all day and cant wait to get back home to catch another episode of your favorite anime on Crunchyroll. It could be one of the classics from the 90s or a new one thats been taking otaku hearts and minds by storm. Whichever youd like, you realize that watching them on your smartphones screen isnt enough.
If you also have a Samsung Smart TV and a good connection, you can have an epic viewing experience. Read on down for more info on how to do so.
Don’t Miss: Program Remote To Insignia TV
Alternative Methods To Watch Crunchyroll On Samsung TV
With the help of Google Chromecast, you can also connect your device to your Samsung TV and watch all your favorite Crunchyroll shows.
Step 1- Turn on your Google Chromecast.
Step 2- Must connect Chromecast to the HDMI port of your Samsung Smart TV.
Step 3- Make sure both google Chromecast and Samsung smart TV connected to the same internet connection or Wi-Fi.
Step 4- Go to the play store or app store on your mobile phone and install the Google Home app for chrome cast.
Step 5- Move on to your Samsung TV, select your TV source to HDMI from setting.
Step 6- Launch the Google Home app on your mobile and it automatically scans all the Chromecast devices nearby.
Step 7- Select your Chromecast .
Step 8- A unique code will prompt on your Samsung TV and mobile phone. If both are the same code, then select Thats my code in the app.
Step 9- Now launch the Crunchyroll app and tap on the cast option.
Step 10- You can now enjoy all contents of Crunchyroll on Samsung TV.