How To Connect Your iPhone With An Hdmi Cable And The Lightning Adapter
Screen Mirror Your iPhone
Once installed, launch the tool on your PC and make sure that your iPhone and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection. Then, from your iPhone, go to the control center and click the “Screen Mirroring” option to start connecting. Just select the computer name afterward to complete the process.
Free Way Mirror iPhone/ipad To TV With Apowermirror
There is a third-party app called ApowerMirror. As the name implies, its primary function is to mirror your phone to a larger screen like iPad, computers and alike. As it continuously adopts to the trend, a version for TVs has been released. Now, you can use ApowerMirror across all platforms, whether you are using a mobile phone, tablet, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Mac and Android TVs. But if you are using a regular TV, dont worry there is still a way. Just follow the steps below to mirror iPhone/iPad to Samsung TV without Apple TV now.
- Download the app on the phone and PC. For your PC use the button below. Now, connect both devices under the same Wi-Fi server.
- Launch the app on both devices. From your phone, tap the blue M icon and wait until the name of your PC is detected. Now show the Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring. Choose the name of your PC again to start mirroring.
- Now that the connection has been established, set your TV source on HDMI.
- Get a USB cable and connect it on your TV and the other end on your PC. From there, mirroring takes place.
Don’t Miss: Adding Discovery Plus To Lg Smart TV
How To Connect iPhone To TV With Chromecast
If you are using the streaming device Google Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra, you may find it easy to show your iPhone on TV. It provides a better way to get 4K video on your TV. Though your iPhone screen cannot be displayed on TV with Chromecast, you can use your iPhone to browse streaming media apps that Chromecast support.
You can follow the steps below to connect your iPhone to TV.
You can use this method within many apps on your iPhone to DLNA device that has the same apps installed on it, for example, Samsung Smart TV.
Hope you have known about how to connect iPhone to TV with USB. You can choose the most suitable way to mirror your iPhone contents to a large screen. If you want to manage your iPhone files, MobieSync is recommended for you to manage and transfer your iPhone files. If you have better solutions, wed appreciate you sharing it under the comment below.
What do you think of this post?
How To Stream From An iPhone Using Airplay 2
From playlists and podcasts on your iPad to pictures and videos on your iPhone, you can now enjoy it all on your Samsung TV. With AirPlay 2 available on select Samsung TV models , you’ll be able to stream shows, movies, and music, and even cast images from all your Apple devices directly to your TV. You can also cast to your Samsung Smart Monitor!
Read Also: Vizio TV Won T Screen Mirror
Screen Mirror Mac To Samsung TV
Enjoy all the little details on TV
You can also connect Apple Mac computer or laptop to TV wirelessly using the MirrorMeister app. This is ideal if you have downloaded a movie that you would like to see on the big screen.
Follow the 4 easy steps below to set it up:
How To Control Apple TV With Control Center
To get started, you may need to add the Apple TV Remote to your Control Center options. Begin by following these steps:
Now open Control Center by swiping down from the top-right corner of your screen . Then tap the Apple TV Remote button. You get all the buttons you need, and you can even interact with Siri via your iPhone and iPad.
If your Apple TV isnt detected immediately, or the wrong Apple TV is chosen by default, select the right one from the list of available devices. Note that both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
You can also the Apple TV Remote to control a smart TV thats compatible with Apples AirPlay 2 ecosystem.
Read Also: How To Reset My Roku Box
How To Make Your iPhone A Remote Control To A Panasonic Viera
Panasonic offers a free app that you can download to turn your Apple iPhone into a remote control handset for an Internet-enabled Panasonic Viera TV set. The app works with Panasonic Viera sets made after 2011, providing the TV set and the iPhone are both connected to the same home Wi-Fi wireless network. After setting up and activating the iPhone app, you can control the main functions of the Viera set by swiping and tapping the iPhones touchscreen.
How To Control iPhone From Computer
Actually you might use iPhone more frequently than computer now. When you save something important on iPhone, how to control iPhone from computer? iPhone has great and powerful features, including applications that support you controlling your iPhone from computer.
But most of these applications do require you to jailbreak your iOS device, which is really frustrating. Luckily, there are still some amazing programs that allow you to control your iOS device from computer without jailbreak remotely. And this passage will list a couple of them to you, as well as the detailed guidance about how to use these apps to control your iPhone from computer.
Don’t Miss: Xfinity App Apple TV
Connecting iPhone Via Hdmi
If your Samsung television doesnt support AirPlay 2, you can still get your iPhone up on the big screen, but youll need an HDMI cable, as well as a Lightning-to-HDMI adapter. Apple sells such an adapter through its official store, but you can find much less expensive options that work just as well on Amazon. Once you have obtained the HDMI cable and need an adapter, you can plug your iPhone into your TV just as you would any other device.
How To Airplay To A Samsung TV From iPhone Or iPad
1. Make sure your iPhone or iPad is currently connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV. AirPlay to a Samsung TV won’t work if both your TV and device aren’t on the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Choose and open the content to AirPlay to a Samsung TV. Any photos or videos in your camera roll will work. You can also AirPlay audio from Spotify and Apple Music.
3. Tap the AirPlay button, if there’s one available. It’s a curved rectangle with an arrow pointing up at the bottom. If there’s no AirPlay button, tap the sharing or casting button. In the Photos app, it looks like a square with an arrow pointing up at the top.
4. Select AirPlay from the sharing options. In a third-party app like Spotify, the AirPlay options might be found alongside Bluetooth options.
5. Select your Samsung TV from the list. You might see other AirPlay-compatible devices on the list, so be sure to choose your TV.
6. Enter the 4-digit AirPlay Passcode displayed on your TV,if prompted. If you’ve used this device to AirPlay to your Samsung TV before, you might not need to enter a passcode depending on your set’s AirPlay settings.
You should now be able to AirPlay to a Samsung TV from your iPhone or iPad.
Recommended Reading: Hbo Max Screen Mirroring
How To Airplay To A Samsung TV From Mac
1. Make sure your Mac computer is currently connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV. AirPlay to a Samsung TV won’t work if both your TV and your Mac aren’t on the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Choose and open the content to AirPlay to a Samsung TV. Any photos or videos saved to your Mac will work. You can also AirPlay audio from the Apple Music desktop app.
3. Tap the AirPlay button, if there’s one available. It’s a curved rectangle with an arrow pointing up at the bottom. In the Photos desktop app, it’s next to the settings wheel.
5. Select your Samsung TV from the list. You might see other AirPlay-compatible devices on the list, so ensure you choose your TV.
6. If prompted, enter the 4-digit AirPlay Passcode displayed on your TV. If you’ve used this device to AirPlay to your Samsung TV before, you might not need to enter a passcode depending on your set’s AirPlay settings.
You should now be able to AirPlay to a Samsung TV from your Mac.
How To Connect iPhone To Samsung TV
These days, whether you are going to make a presentation of a product launch or enjoy a blockbuster at home with a bigger screen, connecting your phone to TV is a great help. With many options of TV out there, Apple TV doesn’t seem to be the only choice when you want to cast your iPhone to big screens. So how to connect iPhone to Samsung TV? Here’s a simple guide to help you connect your iPhone to Samsung TV with different methods.
Recommended Reading: Peloton On Samsung Smart TV
Connecting Your iPhone To Your Smart TV
Some models of smart TV actually have iPhone support built in look for a feature called Airplay on your TVs specs.
For TVs that dont support Airplay, there are specific apps, depending on the brand of your TV, that allows you to mirror what you are seeing on your iPhone on your TV. This way you can play games and stream your paid subscriptions on a big screen.
Connect Via Your Smart TV
Already own an iOS device? Stream music, videos, photos and games right to your TV using AirPlay.* Its compatible with popular Apple tablets and smartphones, including iPhone 8 Plus and iPad 10.2. The AirPlay icon is accessible from a number of apps, and allows you to connect to your Apple TV via Wi-Fi. Simplified controls make it easy to zoom, pause and switch viewing modes while youre connected to the big screen.
Alternatively, Samsung Smart TV owners can view content from their connected devices using Smart View. Available on Google Play, the App Store and Samsung Galaxy Apps, it turns your smartphone into a remote for an easy way to manage your screen. Connect your devices all in one place and create personalized playlists for your favorite videos, pictures and music. Like AirPlay, Samsung Smart View connects your devices to your smart TV using your existing Wi-Fi network.
Also Check: How To Connect The Oculus Quest To A TV
Plug In With A Usb Data Cable
Nearly all smartphones and tablets can plug into a TVs HDMI port using a USB cable like this 6-foot Data Cable for USB-C. Once connected, you can project your phones display onto your TV whether youre checking out pictures, watching videos, surfing the web, using apps or playing games. All it takes is one cable, so theres no need to connect via Wi-Fi or remember any passwords.
The longer your USB cable is, the better — especially when youre sitting far away from your TV. Check out this 10-foot Charge and Sync Lightning to USB Cable for a convenient, lengthier option.
Connect Phones Tablets And TVs With Usb: Success
While a USB to TV connection varies by device, connection type, and display inputs, it’s thankfully simple to set up. However, don’t forget that wireless casting is usually more convenient.
Regardless of whether you’re using an Android, iPhone, or a Samsung device running DeX, there’s a way to connect your phone or tablet to a TV for viewing on a larger screen.
We hope you like the items we recommend and discuss! MUO has affiliate and sponsored partnerships, so we receive a share of the revenue from some of your purchases. This wonât affect the price you pay and helps us offer the best product recommendations.
Also Check: Stream Video From Phone To TV Via Usb
How To Airplay Content From Within Apps
If you’d rather not mirror your entire phone’s screen to your TV, some major media services like , HBO Max, and Hulu have an AirPlay button directly in their apps. Unfortunately, Netflix no longer includes the in-app AirPlay option.
Some built-in iPhone apps like the have the AirPlay option as well, located in the “Share” menu.
1. Once you’ve made sure your phone and your TV are on the same Wi-Fi network, open the app and select the media you want to play.
2. Find the AirPlay button a rectangle with a triangle beneath it, usually near the top-right or top left corner of the screen and tap it. If you’re trying to AirPlay from the Photos app, tap the “Share” button, then select “AirPlay.”
3. Choose the name of your Samsung TV from the list of available devices.
4. If a passcode appears on your Samsung TV, enter it into the pop-up on your iPhone.
5. Your photo or video should then begin mirroring onto your Samsung TV.
How To Connect iPhone To TV Wireless
Maybe you dont have these adapters or cables at home. Or you are tired of plugging or unplugging your iPhone. Remember that you can connect your iPhone via Wi-Fi. Airplay is indeed a good helper.
If you have an Apple TV or a TV that supports AirPlay, it is easy to mirror your iPhone contents to TV. Just follow the steps below. But make sure that your iPhone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Control CenterScreen MirroringApple TV
Then, your iPhone will be connected to Apple TV, and you can mirror all things on iPhone to Apple TV.
Read More: How to Use AirPlay Mirroring
You May Like: How To Get Airplay On Vizio TV
Why Use Usb To Connect Phones Tablets And TVs
With the ease and prevalence of casting to mirror a phone screen wirelessly, you might be curious why you should use a USB to TV connection for your phone.
If you hook a phone to your TV with a hardwired connection, you benefit from a low-latency signal. For instance, if you plan to mirror your phone to a television for gaming, you’ll want a USB connection rather than a wireless configuration. This vastly reduces lag.
Plus, for situations where you lack Wi-Fi or have a weak wireless signal, you’ll need a wired connection instead.
To connect your phone or tablet to a TV, you can use one of the following methods:
How you connect your phone to the TV depends on your specific device and operating system. Although all methods are similar, the process differs for connecting an iPhone versus an Android device.
Similarly, your connection method varies depending on your needs. Simply viewing photos on a compatible television requires your charging cable and mobile device. But for screen mirroring, you’ll need a USB adapter.
Note that for USB connections between a phone and TV, the model of TV shouldn’t matter, however. The steps below outlining how to connect your phone to a TV apply to Samsung, LG, and many other manufacturers. Better still, the same steps can be used to connect a phone to non-smart TV.
Using A Plug And Play Cable To Connect Your iPhone To Your TV
If you have a TV that allows you to connect a USB to your phone you can get a Plug and Play cable that has an HDMI side, a USB connection and also the Lighting side for your iPhone, instead of having to buy two different cables. But bear in mind that certain HDMI cables will not support paid subscriptions and apps.
Don’t Miss: Screencast To Vizio TV
How To Use Airplay 2 To Screen Mirror An iPhone To A Samsung TV
How to use the Control Center to reflect your full iPhone screen
- To access the Control Center, swipe down from the top-right corner of your iPhones screen. Swiping up from the bottom of the screen on earlier iPhone models with a home button brings up the Control Center.
- Next to an icon of two overlapping rectangles, tap Screen Mirroring.
- Choose your Samsung TV from the available options.
- If your Samsung TV prompts you for a passcode, type it into the pop-up on your iPhone.
- The whole screen of your iPhone should now appear on your Samsung TV. When you play a video on your iPhone, your television should immediately switch to full-screen mode.
What is the best way to AirPlay content from within apps?
Some major media services, such as Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and Hulu, offer an AirPlay option right in their applications if you dont want to mirror your full phone screen to your TV. Unfortunately, Netflixs in-app AirPlay feature is no longer available.
AirPlay is also available in several built-in iPhone apps, such as the Photos app, which may be found in the Share menu.